With sate-of-the-art-technology and an extensive collaboration network in Europe and North America
Katcon serves the advanced materials market by manufacturing lightweight components in a wide variety of composites. Our strong engineering capabilities allow us to participate in applications within passenger cars, light/heavy duty, on and off-road vehicles, ATVs and EVs.
We recognize that every challenge requires a particular, tailor-made solution. With different molding technologies and a strong engineering expertise, Katcon can support your projects no matter complexity, volume requirement, or stringent timeline.
Static or removable roofs
Tailgates or liftgates
Hoods or Frunks
We recognize that every challenge requires a particular, tailor made solution. With different molding technologies and a strong Engineering expertise, Katcon is able to support your projects no matter complexity, volume requirement, or stringent timeline.
- SMC (Sheet Molding Compound)
- GMT (Glass Mat Thermoplastic)
- TCM (Transfer Compression Molding)
Closed Tool Injection
- HP-RTM (Resin Transfer Molding)
- RIM (Reaction Injection Molding)
- Injection Molding
- LWRT (Lightweight reinforced thermoplastic)
- Thermoplastic molding in vacuum or matched tool mold.
- Equipment suitable for both Exterior Class A parts & semistructural components.
Crush Core Wet – Class A
- Honey-comb sandwich structures with Class A out of the mold finish.
- No additional painting needed.
- Up to 40% weight reduction against steel parts.
- Improved Heat Transfer and NVH capabilities.